We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was "illegal." ~Martin Luther King, Jr., "Letter from Birmingham Jail," Why We Can't Wait, 1963
On the personal level, having an abortion is not a decision that many women want to make. If given a choice, they would want to be able to raise the baby with the love and support of its father. Absent of that choice, they are often urged by well-meaning people to "do the right thing and take care of it." I don't think most mothers take care of their baby by killing the child. So, it is a poor choice of words. I remember watching a friend in Job Corps on the phone, telling her parents she was pregnant. When her Daddy told her to have an abortion or to not come home, she cried and begged to keep the baby. Finally she went home to have the abortion and came back a few months later a different person. She definitely felt guilty. She suffered from the heart ache of losing a child. But, the blood of Jesus will not accuse you of any guilt if you've had an abortion. The blood of Jesus will cleanse you and forgive you, and make you innocent of every sin against God's Word.
Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuses you, even Moses, in whom you trust. -Jesus (John 5:45)
So, for the 78% of those of you in the under 39 crowd occupying Earth, congratulations on surviving the womb. The other 22% are occupying Heaven. Where else do you think they would be? You don't think living souls occupy the garbage cans outside an abortion clinic do you?