1. Thirty years earlier than the Holocaust, would you shoot and kill Hitler's Mom while she is pregnant with him?
2. Would you drive a bulldozer to bury the Jews alive in a pit, if ordered by Hitler?
3. Would you pull the trigger on order to finish the Jews off for Hitler?
4. Where was every body?
5. Which is worse? Murder or rape?
1. Yes, it is everybody's business.
2. No, death has never been a human right. Neither to take another's life, nor your own.
3. No, we should not just ignore murder.
4. No, it is not about judging, but about legislating. The law must be changed. Women and babies must be taken care of by providing for their livelihood, rather than being "taken care of" in a method that results in death.